The shooting chair is light weight for the ultimate in shooting chair portability, but it’s extremely robust and strong. Carry it in a backpack, or in it’s own carry / storage bag. Because a shooting chair is often used for hunting, light weight, portability, and easy of setup and tear down is essential. As a hunter packs up gear for a long hike in the wilderness, every single ounce of weight matters. This is why the chair was designed to be minimal in size, weight and complexity. Keep it simple, keep it light and make it portable was the mantra of the team.
Tear down the Shooting chair is easy, fast and efficient:
- Remove rifle cradle by loosening one plastic handled screw.
- Remove the rifle cradle post, by loosening one plastic handled screw.
- Remove the ammo box by pulling straight up.
- Remove the seat cushion by lifting straight up.
- Fold front legs in, and back to frame.
- Fold rear leg in and forward to frame.
- Pack all the parts in a backpack or the optional bag, and go shooting!
The Shooting Chair is Light Weight
The shooting chair is light and strong, but weighs under 20lbs. We use the best steel, and stainless steel components of the best optimization of weight and strength.
Shooting Chair Portability Features
Features of the Shooting Chair that contribute to it’s easy setup and teardown and portability:
- Easy to Carry
- Disassemble for Transport
- Fits in a large Backpack
- No need for hand truck to Haul
- Lifetime of regular use.
- Quality Materials
- Made in the USA by skilled welders and machinists.